Creative Kids Program
National Art School is thrilled to be a registered activity provider for the Creative Kids Program.
- Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher with a value of up to $50 per calendar year for each student aged 4.5 to 18 years old enrolled in school.
- The voucher may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and tuition costs for creative arts, speech, drama, dance, digital design, coding, and music lessons and activities.
- The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
- The program runs year-round, so kids can get creative at any time.
Step 1Service NSW Creative Kids
Apply for the voucher via the Service NSW Creative Kids website or Service NSW app.
Step 2Browse courses and workshops
Once you have the voucher choose any of our courses and workshops.
Add the course to the cart.
On the cart page please enter your child’s full name, date of birth and voucher number in the note box.
At checkout, enter the coupon code CREATIVEKIDS50 and $50 discount will apply to your cart.
Complete the transaction.
Vouchers CAN only be used:
- at one time (if the chosen activity fees are less than $50, the remaining balance cannot be used)
- during the calendar year they are issued
- for the person named on the voucher
- for registration or membership fees with approved Creative Kids providers.
Vouchers CANNOT be:
- split between more than one provider or registration
- used for individual items (like paints, instruments, uniforms, computers)
- redeemed for cash.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS THE CREATIVE KIDS PROGRAM?
NSW Government is helping your cost of living including Creative Kids, which is all about making it easier for school-aged kids (4.5 to 18 years old) to get involved in creative and cultural activities. Parents, guardians and carers can claim a $50 voucher per year to put towards the cost of lessons and fees with registered providers. It’s a great opportunity to let kids find their passion and learn new skills. Vouchers can be used to contribute to registration, participation and tuition costs for performing arts, visual arts, coding, languages, literature, music and other creative and cultural activities with our approved list of activity providers. More information
If you have any difficulties applying for the voucher or selecting a course, please get in contact with us!